Date of last modification: June 24th, 2018
HUMBLED FEMALES IS AN ADULT WEBSITE AND NO INDIVIDUAL UNDER THE AGE OF 18 MAY ACCESS ANY PART OF IT WHATSOEVER. WE HAVE A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY TOWARD MINORS ENTERING OR ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE OR COMMUNITY. IF YOU ARE A MINOR (UNDER THE AGE OF 18) YOU MUST LEAVE THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY. THIS SITE IS FOR ADULTS ONLY.
License. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation the payment of any required fees, the Company grants you a nonexclusive, personal, non transferable, limited license to use this Website for personal, noncommercial purposes. All materials published on the Website (including but not limited to short stories, descriptions, instructions, articles, photographs, images, illustrations, images, audio clips, video clips and various texts (collectively, the “Content”) are protected by copyright, trademark and all other applicable intellectual property laws, and are owned or controlled by the Company or the party credited as the provider of such Content, software or other materials. You shall abide by copyright or other notices, information and restrictions appearing in conjunction with any Content accessed through the Website. You shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on or incorporated in any materials that you download from this Website.
Copyright Notice. The Website is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to United States copyright laws, international conventions and other copyright laws. Additionally, the Content appearing on the Website is protected by the copyright laws of the United States, international treaty and other copyright laws. Except as may otherwise be set forth in these Terms and Conditions, you may not modify, adapt, translate, exhibit, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the Content, software, materials or Website in whole or in part. Any such use is an infringement of the Company’s copyrights and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Trademark Notice. The trademarks, service marks, designs and logos (collectively, “Trademarks”) displayed throughout this Website are the registered and unregistered trademarks of the Company, its licensors and affiliates. Use of the Trademarks, except in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as granting to you a license of any rights in or to any Trademark.
Storage/Use. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission from the Company, or the copyright holder identified in the individual Content’s proprietary rights notices. For the avoidance of doubt, including any Content (in whole or in part) on your personal Website, when it is accessible to any other person, is not a personal use and is not permitted.
Your Submissions. You agree that any communications or material of any kind that you email, post, upload, download or otherwise transmit through the Website overall, including data, information, feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and/or submissions (collectively “Communications”) will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. By sending, transmitting or submitting any Communications through this Website, you hereby grant a perpetual, royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, irrevocable, nonexclusive and fully sublicensable, license to the Company to, in whole or in part, use, modify, adapt, possess, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast, perform, display, create derivative works from and/or to incorporate such Communications into other works in any form, media or technology (now known or later developed) with no further liability or obligation to you. The Company is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in your Communications for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products, Content or websites incorporating such ideas, concepts, or techniques. You represent and warrant that the Communications are original to you and that you have all necessary rights to submit, send or otherwise make available the Communications and grant all rights granted above. You also hereby waive any moral rights you have in the Communications. We shall have no obligations of any kind with respect to any Communications.
18 U.S.C. 2257 and 47 U.S.C. 230(c). In compliance with the Federal Labeling and Record-Keeping Law (also known as 18 U.S.C. 2257), All models, actors, actresses and other persons that appear in any visual portrayal of actual or simulated sexually explicit conduct appearing on, or otherwise contained in, this Website were over the age of eighteen (18) years at the time the visual image was created. Records required for all depictions of actual sexually explicit conduct by Title 18 U.S.C. 2257 are on file with the Custodian of Records as follows:
Humbled Females, LLC
10247 Hwy 92
Woodstock, GA 30188
Copyright Dispute Procedure. If you believe that the content of any Communication provided by you, or any Content appearing on the Website, has been used in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with a written notice (email is sufficient) that includes the following information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (ii) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; (iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website; (iv) your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; (v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Contact us by email: email@example.com
Links. The Website may contain links to other related websites, resources and sponsors of the Company. Selection of an ad banner or link will redirect you off of the Website to a third party website. Interactions that occur between you and the third party are strictly between you and such third party and are not the responsibility of the Company. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their websites. The Company does not assume any liability or responsibility for the actions, product, availability or content of these outside resources. You should direct any concerns regarding any external link, including without limitation any issued related to 18 U.S.C. §2257 compliance on such sites, to the website administrator or webmaster of the third party website.
Representations and Warranties. You represent, warrant and covenant that:
- You are at least 18 years of age (or the applicable age of consent in your jurisdiction) and have the right to possess sexually explicit materials. You represent and warrant that you have never been convicted of a felony and that you are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity. You will only use the Website in a manner consistent with this Agreement and any and all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. Registration for and use of the Website are void where prohibited. You are responsible for determining whether the use of the Website is legal in Your jurisdiction.
- The sexually explicit material (including writing) on this Website is for your personal, noncommercial use only, and you agree to not share this media or data found on the Website elsewhere without express written consent from the Company.
- You will not knowingly, or through negligence as a parent or guardian, permit anyone under the age of 18 (or the applicable age of consent in your jurisdiction) to access the materials on this Website. Failing to report knowledge of a person under the age of 18 to firstname.lastname@example.org, or continuing to use the site to interact in any way with anyone You know or believe is under the age of 18 will result in termination of of your account and possible referral to law enforcement or other agencies.
- You will not submit, transmit, email, post, upload or publish (collectively, “Post”) any material that depicts any person under the age of 18 years (or under the age of majority under the laws of the place from which you access the Website), or any material that otherwise exploits children or promotes child abuse or human trafficking.
- You will not use the Website as an escort, prostitute, sex worker, or “sugar baby” to promote, solicit, or engage clients for an escort or prostitution service. You will not use the Website to seek out or procure the services of escorts, prostitutes, sex workers, or “sugar babies.”
- You are voluntarily accessing this Website because you desire to read, review, and receive sexually explicit material, including without limitation, visual and textual material about consensual adult female submission to male domination. Outside of adult entertainment, adult education, and online socializing in contexts related to this Website’s ethos and purpose, no other motives are allowed for creating an account anywhere in our system. You understand and agree that your contributions and interests on this site will not contain falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage the Company, the Website, or any third party therein.
- You do not find images or descriptions of nude adults engaged in sexual acts, including without limitation, sadomasochistic activities or other sexual material to be offensive or objectionable. You do not consider the subject of male dominance and female submission, including discussion of consensual slavery between two consenting adults, objectionable or offensive to you.
- Reading, viewing and receiving sexually explicit material does not violate the standards of your community, town, city, state or country.
- No materials of any kind submitted by you or the Company’s use thereof in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, will: (i) violate, plagiarize or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights; (ii) contain unlawful material; (iii) constitute false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; (iv) slander, libel or defame any person or entity; (v) cause injury of any kind to any person or entity; or (vi) violate any applicable laws, rules, regulations or other governmental regulations.
- You will not connect to this website to engage in any willfully duplicitous activities or other behaviors intended to deceive the Website Administration or its users. Furthermore, you agree that your account will not include the impersonation of another person, living or dead.
- You will not create an account on our system to gather information for a news agency, criminal investigation, legal entity, or litigation without a full disclosure to and the express written permission of this site’s Owner and Administrator.
- You will not remove any copyright tagging, warnings, proprietary notices, or any and all other forms of claims and information from our Website or any of the materials contained therein, including videos, photos, writing, and other media;
- You will not attack the Website in any way, including the use of a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper functioning and performance of the Website.
Failure to comply with the above covenants will result in your account’s immediate removal from the Website, and may result in legal action, if necessary.
Indemnification. You agree to use Humbled Females at your sole risk. Under no circumstances will Humbled Females be liable, in any way, for any user’s conduct, including your own. Any on-site or off-site meeting you engage in is taken at your sole risk. All data, text, forum activity, private messages, photographs, graphics, files, or any other materials, whether publicly posted in the forums or profiles, or privately created in personal messages by you, are your sole responsibility. You’ll be accountable for all Content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit through Humbled Females. Humbled Females cannot guarantee the accuracy or quality of any user-generated content found on the Website. You also hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Company and its officers, directors, owners, members, managers, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against any and all liability and costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees. You shall cooperate fully in the defense of any claim. The Company reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. You shall not enter into any settlement agreement which affects the rights of the Company without the Company’s prior written approval. you acknowledge and fully agree that all data, text, forum activity, private messages, photographs, graphics, files, or any other materials, whether publicly posted in the forums or profiles, or privately created in personal messages by you, are your sole responsibility.
Disclaimer. The Company neither represents nor endorses the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, uploaded, or distributed through the Website including but not limited to information of any kind provided by any user, information provider or any other person or entity. THE WEBSITE AND ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY OR THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, CONDITION, GUARANTY, OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER ORAL, IN WRITING OR IN ELECTRONIC FORM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE.
Limitation of Liability. BY PROCEEDING WITH INTERACTING WITH THE WEBSITE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE WEBSITE SHALL EVER BE RESPONSIBLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGE OR LOSS INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF THE MATERIALS PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY OR THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS INTERRUPTIONS, DELETIONS OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF THE CLAIM AS TO THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU RELEASE THE COMPANY FROM RESPONSIBILITY, LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, OR DAMAGES OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CLAIMS OF NEGLIGENCE), ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATED TO, DISPUTES BETWEEN USERS AND THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES. YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE ANY RIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE UNDER CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE § 1542 AS WELL AS ANY OTHER STATUTE OR COMMON LAW PRINCIPLES THAT WOULD OTHERWISE LIMIT THE COVERAGE OF THIS RELEASE TO INCLUDE ONLY THOSE CLAIMS WHICH YOU MAY KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN YOUR FAVOR AT THE TIME OF AGREEING TO THIS RELEASE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO, THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER MEMBERS OF THE SERVICE. THIS INCLUDES ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE CONDUCT OF MEMBERS WHO HAVE REGISTERED UNDER FALSE PRETENSES OR WHO ATTEMPT TO DEFRAUD OR HARM YOU.
System Integrity. You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction conducted on the Website. You may not take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You will not attempt to copy our infrastructure and design, or attempt to reverse engineer it for any use.
Termination. The Company, including, without limitation, its authorized agents and employees may terminate your use of the Website without notice in the event that you breach any obligation in these Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to, (i) restricting, inhibiting or disrupting the Website or (ii) attempting to alter or improperly access any feature or function of the Website. Your access may also be subject to termination if you post or transmit any illegal content; harass or threaten any user of the Website or any person affiliated with the Company; post content (including, but not limited to, the creation of a username) that is offensive, harassing or otherwise disruptive of Website activities; post unsolicited advertising; or improperly impersonate a Company employee or other individual.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions have been made in and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Massachusetts without regard to any conflict of law provisions. The Company makes no representation that the Content on the Website is appropriate for access outside of the United States; those who choose to access the Website from outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with their local laws. You agree that any action related to this Website shall be brought in the federal or state courts located within the state of Massachusetts of the United States Of America.
Modification. The Company may revise this Agreement at any time and from time to time, without notice, and you agree to be bound by any such revisions. It is your responsibility to visit periodically the Terms and Conditions link at the bottom of the Website to review the most current version of these Terms and Conditions.
Billing. Upgraded memberships to Humbled Females will be processed by Verotel Merchant Services B.V. or by third party credit card processors, such as CCBill or SegPay, with which the Company may contract. Questions concerning your membership or billing may be sent to email@example.com, or directed to the credit card processor(s) identified on your credit card statements.
You hereby authorize us or our successors, designated agents and assignees to charge Your credit card (or other approved payment methods and facilities) for any and all services provided to you by the Company. You expressly agree that the authorization to charge your credit card herein is extended to authorize any of our processing agents, successors in interest or any licensees of us to charge your credit card for access to the Website in accordance with these terms and conditions during the period that any such party processes for us. You further agree you must promptly inform us of any and all the following:
- Loss or theft of the credit card used to pay for access to the Website;
- Changes in the expiration date of the credit card;
- Changes in home or billing address;
- Apparent breaches of security regarding your access and usage, such as loss, theft, unauthorized disclosure or use of an ID or password, and;
- All other changes pertaining to your credit card account used to pay for services. You agree that you will remain liable for any unauthorized access or use of the Website or any of its services associated with your access fees, until you have notified us in writing.
You hereby agree that any fraudulent reporting of a lost or stolen credit card used to obtain goods or services from the Website or any fraudulent reporting of an unauthorized charge to the Website on your credit card which has been made by you or anyone under your authority, at a time when a charge or other obligation for payment for goods and/or services to the Website remains outstanding at the time of such fraudulent reporting, you shall be liable to us for liquidated damages of $25,000.00. The liability for liquidated damages specified in this paragraph shall not limit any other liability you may have for breach(es) of any other terms, conditions, promises and warranties set forth in this Agreement.
Children. The Website Humbled Females is exclusively aimed at an adult audience and is NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN WHATSOEVER. We do not knowingly allow children to access the Website or to read or view anything maintained on the Website. In this spirit, we have registered with the Restricted To Adults website labeling program. We also support the ASACP, to protect against child exploitation. Humbled Females has a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY relating to any illegal content, and in particular, any content that constitutes or promotes child pornography, the exploitation of minors, or human trafficking. We will not allow or condone such content and will cooperate with all governmental agencies that seek to criminally prosecute those who harm or exploit children in any way, or who engage in any form of human trafficking. For more helpful information on child safety and human trafficking, please see https://www.netsmartz.org and http://www.polarisproject.org/
Notice to Concerned Parents. As stated, Humbled Females is strictly an adult site. Children and minors are not permitted on our site. While we have made an effort to provide as many warnings as possible about the content of this website, such warnings can only go as far as describing our content and advising against access to minors. If you know of your children accessing adult sites, it’s your responsibility to make certain they do not continue to do so. We ask that you monitor the Internet activities of your children and limit their access to adult material. Parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to media that is inappropriate to minors. Please direct your browser to the following resources for making your device(s) and software child-safe:
Set search engines on all devices/browsers to “safe search” mode.
For Google users, go to http://www.google.com/familysafety/
For Bing users, go to http://www.bing.com/preferences.aspx
If your child uses services like YouTube, be sure you have set the “safe” mode on those platforms as well. Family desktop computers or laptops should be kept in high-traffic areas of the home. Don’t allow your children to have access to these more robust devices in private, so as to avoid the temptation of accessing sites and services that are off-limits. Smaller devices should be accounted for. Keep track of how many are in circulation in the home and require that you have password access to all devices used by your children. Be certain these devices are modified with the filtering services listed above.
Ultimately, no technical solution alone is enough to protect a child or young teen from finding adult material online if they are persistent. In other words, your responsibilities as a parent do not end in setting up child filters and firewalls. You must be proactive. Instruct young family members to inform a parent if they encounter any form of adult material while on the computer. Have regular discussions with your children about their experiences with adult material online, and work to create an open environment in which such discussions can arise comfortably. Periodically examine your children’s browser histories and collected photos on their devices.
Last but not least, the administration at Humbled Females highly recommends that children under 15 years of age be kept from Internet media overall, with extremely strict exceptions, such as supervised homework projects or ebook reading. The threat is not just online, nor is it widely sexual in nature. We honestly feel more detrimental influence comes through your average television programming and related commercial culture than through viewing most adult material online. For this reason we also highly recommend removing or severely limiting TV/cable programming in the home, so your children are not influenced by any forms of media consumption. We believe that the Internet, as well as all conduits of digital media, are not ideal for children, as their minds are not suited to put the stimuli they receive from the Internet or cable programming into proper context. We believe healthy children play in and interact with the real world, using computers as occasional tools and nothing more. If your child is spending too much time online or in front of the television, it’s your responsibility as a parent to be proactive and limit the uses of these mediums, thus mitigating their damaging effects.