Please Read Our Community Rules Carefully and Abide by Them.
Humbled Females is a web-based community of people brought together by their common appreciation for authentic female submission to male dominance. We enjoy writing about and discussing subjects relating to these things. We in fact advocate taking what is discussed here from theory on a screen to the real world between two or more human beings. While this is so, it’s important to note that Humbled Females is not necessarily a “BDSM” website. We certainly don’t mind the practice of BDSM, but all members should keep in mind that female submission to males (ideally, according to this website) goes well beyond adult play antics and games of fetish. In short, this is not another Collarme.com or Fetlife.com (although we having nothing against these sites!) Please use BDSM networks for more general “fetish” interests that tend to focus upon adult sadomasochism and related lifestyles. While domination and submission (D/s) is certainly advocated and practiced in a humbled female relationship, our focus on this site has equally to do with the mental and even spiritual aspects of female submission and servility, alongside the physical and sexual ones. Please keep this in mind when participating in our forums!
In order to participate in community discussion, you’ll need to register with our site. While forum participation is highly encouraged, we do have some basic rules that we ask you read and observe.
First, please review our Copyright & AUP page. This page describes in detail our copyright and Acceptable Use Policies. Your use of our Website implies agreement with all our rules and user guidelines. It is mandatory you familiarize yourself with them.
We don’t mind discussing alternative points of view—even ones that are counter to the premise of this website (on a certain level)—but we do ask that you engage in productive and polite discourse in this forum. While “productive and polite” is admittedly an arbitrary target, we trust most visitors using common sense will know the difference between legitimate intellectual discourse and crude language, divisive arguing, “trolling,” or otherwise subversive, antagonistic, and aimless contributions with little to no intellectual merit. Please don’t join our forum simply to harass members, argue, or cause trouble. The administration reserves the right to determine if individuals aren’t honoring our requests for productive and civil discourse. If you are found to repeatedly transgress against the aforementioned standard, we will have to disable your account. We don’t enjoy doing that, but the dignity and intellectual health of our community takes precedence over an individual’s desire toward disruptive and counter-productive behavior/discourse.
You must be eighteen (18) or older to join our community. Seriously. We understand that while you feel you may be ready to read our material and join in the discussion despite being younger than eighteen, we legally require you to wait until you are eighteen before joining us. Please do not attempt to circumvent this rule. Your use of our Website will imply your agreement that you are of legal age in your community or locale to access the materials found herein. Parents, please use this site responsibly. Do not leave your Humbled Females Internet history available to your kids on your phone, tablet, laptop, desktop, tv, or any other device.
Please don’t attempt to solicit business on our Website by placing ads anywhere within the system. This includes (but is not limited to) posts, comments, links, chat conversation or private messages. Any form of advertising not expressly approved by Humbled Females will be removed from the Website and all associated accounts with such ads will be deleted. While we are not currently entertaining any sort of ad system, please contact us directly about such interests; we will then let you know when and if Humbled Females will accept ads in the future.
All members are expected to conduct themselves with courtesy and respect toward each other. You agree that you will observe our request to do so. Further, by using our Website, you agree that you will not:
- Personally attack, humiliate or make fun of, stalk or harass any member, either publicly or via private messaging;
- Upload pictures or videos that contain minors or people under the age of 18;
- Use Humbled Females for any academic, news, corporate, or legal research without expressed written permission from the management of Humbled Females;
- Publicly solicit for clients on behalf of webcam, phone sex operator, or other services/social networks;
- Solicit members by sharing direct off-site personal contact info, such as personal emails or phone numbers, on your profile;
- Create more than one profile for your person on our system;
- Log in to our site with a proxy or spoof IP with the intent to hide your identity and geographic location;
- Engage in duplicitous activity and/or behavior that subverts the integrity or reputation of the community or its management;
- Repeatedly attack the basic underlying philosophical premises of our community, either directly or indirectly;
- Use Humbled Females for any criminal purposes, directly or indirectly;
- Engage in vandalous user behavior, such as “mail bombing,” spam posting, making excessive duplicate cross-posts, etc.
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit links to any material that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or regulation;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit links to any material that infringes any trademark, patent, trade secret or copyright of any party;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit links to any unauthorized advertising, and;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit material that contains software viruses or any computer software or malware.
Humbled Females may or may not actively monitor the Website for violations against our Community Rules or Acceptable Use Policy. We also reserve the right to disable accounts at our discretion. If you come across something that seems to infringe upon our community guidelines and has not yet been removed, or if you receive any threatening or abusive contact from members via private messaging, please don’t hesitate to report it to us. You can write to Humbled Females at: firstname.lastname@example.org